The most widely used phonics program in the UK!
Jolly Phonics teaches children to read and write using synthetic phonics, which is widely recognized as the most effective way to teach children to read and write in English. Jolly Phonics was first published over 25 years ago and is not a mainstay in the UK schools’ curriculum, and used in over 100 countries worldwide. Jolly Learning is the leading synthetic phonics publisher, and the most experienced, and offers a 7 year school program that teaches not only phonics, but spelling, punctuation and grammar too.
Jolly Phonics Focus
- Systematic teaching of phonics, grammar, spelling and punctuation across the school years
- Teaching is multi-sensory and active, with fun actions, stories and songs
- Independent research supports the outstanding results achieved around the world with the program
- Continues to revise and extend children’s phonic knowledge
- Flexible and easy to implement in your school